We respect patient confidentiality, and we are required by the State of California and Federal law to maintain the privacy of your Protected Health Information (PHI). Your health record contains PHI about you, including demographic information that may identify you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition and related health care services. We are required to follow the privacy practices described in this notice, though we reserve the right to change our privacy practices and the terms of this notice at any time. The new notice will be effective for all PHI that we maintain at that time. Should our privacy notice change, we will post any revision below.
You May Also Receive a Copy by Contacting Our Offices to Have Your Copy Mailed to You, or You May Request One at the Time of Your Next Appointment.
In order to protect the privacy of patients, employees, and visitors, M Health and Beauty expressly prohibits patients and visitors from the use of all recording devices while on premises in which M Health and Beauty services are being performed. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of microphones, cell phone recording applications, or any video or audio equipment. We thank you for your cooperation.
M Health and Beauty complies with Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. M Health and Beauty does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
If you fill out a contact form on our site, your information will be sent to our appointment manager. The information will be retained in our database but not on our website.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
- to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
- to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
- as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We Look Forward To Meeting You